DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME
• Spring DST starts Sunday, 25 March 2018 at 2:00 AM. Forward clock one hour, turning 2:00 to 3:00 AM.
• Sunrise and sunset will be about 1 hour later on 25 de March than the day before. Daylight will encroach on the evening.
• DST ends 28 October 2018. At 3:00 AM clocks are turned back 1 hour.
• European countries synchronize their DST. DST starts Sunday, March 25, 2018 and ends on the last Sunday of October. But local time for the change is different in each time zone.
• Most countries in Europe spring-forward 1 hour at 01:00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
• Countries subscribing to DST: EU countries and most other European countries, including Norway and Switzerland.
Featured image/Mike Licht, CC BY 2.0, cropped